Friday, March 28, 2014

Almosty Cristo

My son's good friend introduced me to the MOST AMAZING sandwich I've EVER had in my life. Her Aunt owns a food truck called "CHEESY STREET."

Nearly every Saturday at the park across the street from my house. You can check out their FB page HERE - they list when and where they'll be so you locals can try it out for yourselves!! 


The description they post on the ALMOSTY CRISTO:

A classic favorite reimagined!! Ham, mustard, raspberry jam and a blend of swiss and gruyere cheese come together in a tasty grilled cheese dusted with powdered sugar.

I'll post a pic when I make it myself at home - but for now I'm thrilled to walk across the street and have them make it for me!

What's your favorite sandwich??

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails