Wednesday, February 19, 2014

How to Prepare a Whole Dungeness Crab

I bought these Dungeness Crabs for Valentines Day. Even though I love food, I have an aversion to pulling apart protein. I won't go into detail with you bc if I did - you would also have a problem but I'll tell you this... When I was pregnant with child #3 I decided to buy an Easter Ham and julienne and dice it for quick snacks and meals for my then 3 and 4 year old. Ham (and BACON) are my favorite meats in the world and I didn't eat ham for 2 years - TWO YEARS. So, my sweet husband steps in and does the dirty work for me - from the Thanksgiving turkey, the Easter ham and now, the Dungeness crab.


I googled "How to prepare a whole dungeness crab" and got great instructions HERE. After my Sweetness got all the good crab meat out of the shell, I warmed it up by pan frying it in a little butter. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails